Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Date Night

Last night I went on a first date with a guy. We will call him Mike. We will call him Mike because Mike was his name. We are not going to change his name to protect the innocent because this dude, well, he was anything but innocent. He was an A-hole.

The date started off ok, meeting for drinks. He is an attractive guy and I was hoping we would have something to talk about. He started rambling on and on about how he has done this and how he has done that. Not once during the entire first hour of conversation did he ask me any questions ABOUT me. Wait, he did ask me one question, "Do you know how hot you are?"

Ugg, well, after the drinks I decided i would cut my losses. I made up an excuse that I needed to go home cause I was not feeling great. He thought this was his opportunity to try and shove his tongue down my throat and grab a boob. I almost wanted to slap him but instead politely pulled away, said "No" and gave him a hug.

Where is my prince????

2 comments:

  1. Mike... Mike is a dick. Pure and simple. The sort of dick that gives other men a bad name.

    He deserves to be taken outside and have his head slammed against a brick wall until he realises that's not the way to treat a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve much better than that self obsessed jerk, especially with that gorgeous body of yours!

    ReplyDelete